Monday, April 18, 2011

the three little robots

i have had these canvases for over a year. they were all painted at the base for a long time and i didn't know what to do with them. thanks to my she art class i have been inspired greatly! these are all originals for me and i am proud to say they were all my creations!
these will hang staggered in levi's room. i have to find a place he can't reach to tear them down! he smiles at them when i have them out. so, it will be fun to see them on his wall. i can't wait to get them up!

robot #1-18x18 this first one is the largest canvas i have done. so fun to have so much space to fill in.




robot #2-12x12 orange is awesome. this little guy turned out great! he is bright and has a funky personality.




robot#3-10x10 i totally love this blue. mixing paint colors to make my own unique blend is great fun. i did that with the blue on here. the book paper in the background goes along with his head. the look of the book paper is one of my favorites.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Cousin! I just looked at all your art....WOW!!!!! I love the colors, texture, crazy, and also easy to understand. These are REALLY GOOD. I love the girls...how cool that you made one for Jori:) sweet. Keep on creating...very inspiring! Love ya, Tracie